- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Your unauthorized or unlawful use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Washington, USA.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES / ACCURACY OF DATA
We shall be not held liable for any use, including any improper or incorrect use, of the information or services on this Web site and assume no responsibility for anyone’s use of the information or services. We shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damages caused in any way through the use of information or services on this Web site. This includes but is not limited to procurement or substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury which may be perceived by you, the Web user, to be caused by the information or services on this Web site, or by using this Web site.
Although an effort is made to assure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided on this Web site, WeatherPort® makes no express or implied warranty as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, legality, reliability or usefulness of the Web site’s information. WeatherPort® provides this information and all online services on an “as is” basis. While there may be changes to information on topics covered on the Web site, these changes may or may not be made available on the Web site.
Many Web pages are copied and temporarily stored on other Web servers for Web user convenience and to speed page delivery. If you have obtained information from WeatherPort®’ site from a Web server source other than the WeatherPort® site host server, be aware that Web page content or services can be altered or changed after they are first made available on the Web. WeatherPort® recommends that you pay careful attention to the contents of any metadata (support data) associated with a file, and you contact the provider of the data or information directly with any questions about data accuracy, timeliness or completeness before using the data.
DISCLAIMER OF DUTY TO CONTINUE PROVIDING DATA
Due to the rapidly changing nature of the World Wide Web and the Internet, online resources that are free and publicly available one day may require a fee or have restricted user access the next. In addition, the location of information, services or Web pages may change as menus, home pages, and files are updated or reorganized. You expressly agree that use of the WeatherPort® site is at your sole risk.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless WeatherPort® and its officers, founders, agents, and employees from all claims and expenses of any kind, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the use of the information or services on this Web site; by your using this Web site; or by its use through your Internet account.
This website and its content are copyright of WeatherPort®, a division of Alaska Structures, Inc., 2020. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you identify the WeatherPort® website as the source of the material.
You shall not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor shall you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
CHOICE OF LAW
Information in this disclaimer is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, USA. Any dispute arising from the use of information or services provided on the WeatherPort® Web site will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington.