THE HGB SERIES – A RUGGEDLY DURABLE MEDIUM-SIZED FABRIC BUILDING
Customers, business owners, operators of outdoor wilderness resorts and eco-adventure camps, campground owners, golf resorts, ski lodges, facility directors, and event managers needing customizable facilities for upcoming building projects, seeking a great return on investment and looking for a ruggedly durable medium-size fabric building, need look no further! The HGB Series from WeatherPort is an extremely customizable heavy-duty gable-style building that employs an engineered architectural membrane tensioned over a single-arch high-strength frame system.
All WeatherPort fabric buildings are made in the USA, by hard working Americans, using the highest quality materials and latest manufacturing techniques. Our engineered fabric buildings have been used in more than 70 countries around the world. Great care and attention to detail, goes into designing, engineering, and manufacturing each component of a WeatherPort HGB Series fabric structure. It is this dedication to excellence and the “sum of its parts” (to quote Aristotle) that make our building systems unlike any on the market, and the most capable of providing a safe space for living, working, and storage in locations with extreme weather conditions.
The HGB Series combines the proven engineering of the SQ Series arch-style building with the convenience of straight side-walls found in our GB Series gable-style building. Like the SQ and GB Series fabric buildings, the HGB Series offers a quick set up and anchoring onto virtually any level surface. The single-arch design of the HGB Series is designed to provide rugged durability and portability. Allowing customers the option to install and leave in place for year-round use, or take down seasonally when not needed.
Nearly every facet of the HGB Series can be customized to meet the building requirements of your project. The HGB Series is available in widths up to 30’, with a standard “soft” eave height of 6’, and configurable to any length. Have a project that requires an additional side-wall height? No problem. Choose from a large selection of windows, doors, insulation packages (capable of meeting any R-Value), HVAC, plug-and-play lighting and electrical systems, as well as flooring solutions. A friendly WeatherPort building specialist, will assist and guide you through the design process to create the ultimate weatherproof building solution.
Have additional questions, or would you like to arrange a free design consultation with a WeatherPort building specialist? Call us today at (970) 399-5909 or click the button below!
FABRIC BUILDINGS ENGINEERED FOR SAFETY AND ANY APPLICATION
We create fabric building solutions that are easy to set up, offer a supreme level of durability, and meticulously handcrafted to provide a long-lasting building solution that is engineered to exceed the wind and snow loads of your local or international building codes.
Since opening our doors in 1968, tens of thousands of customers around the world have invested in and enjoyed the benefits our quality structures, for nearly every application imaginable. The HGB Series is no exception. Below is a list of our customer’s most popular uses for the HGB Series of fabric structures.
- Facilities for ski lodges and ski resorts, including guest accommodations, retail and equipment rental shops, as well as snow groomer garages
- Structures for the film industry, for set designs and support facilities
- Gymnasiums, indoor sports and training facilities
- Repair facilities, show rooms, detailing and wash bays, and covered delivery areas for car dealerships
- Covered outdoor seating for restaurants, bars, and wineries
- Workshops and on-site maintenance facilities
- Garages, carports, boat and RV storage facilities
- Warehouse and equipment storage facilities
- Fish hatchery structures, including raceway covers
- Greenhouses for commercial farmers, retail stores, nurseries, and licensed cannabis growing operations
- Private cabins, vacation homes, and tiny homes
- Poolside shelters and pool enclosures for private residences, community pools, and aquatic centers
- Camp systems including portable cabins, kitchen and dining facilities, bathroom buildings, shower facilities, and mobile offices
- Outdoor event structures, small- to medium-sized concert halls, and stage covers
Don’t see an application listed, and are curious to determine if an engineered fabric building will work for your building requirement? Contact us today using the information below!
CONTACT US TODAY TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR HGB SERIES FABRIC BUILDING!
Leverage our expertise, gained from more than five decades of proven engineering, unmatched manufacturing capability, and crafting the highest quality, most enduring, and longest-lasting building solution! Our friendly WeatherPort building specialists are well versed in discussing and reviewing your design needs – be it an initial idea, a quick sketch on a napkin, or a fully designed CAD or 3D model, working together and towards designing the ultimate weatherproof fabric building system.