JOIN THE WEATHERPORT TEAM!
Make a difference and help us provide the most engineered fabric buildings!
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have a positive outlook and thrive in a team-focused and demanding environment?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the questions above, then you may be an ideal candidate to work at WeatherPort®! We have positions open now and are continually searching for talented, hard-working individuals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences, who love competition and strive for excellence.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include the following:
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- 3 or more years of professional work experience preferred.
Working at WeatherPort has many benefits, including:
- Competitive pay packages.
- Health insurance plans.
- On-site fitness center.
- Employee bonus plan (entry-level to top-level executives).
- Leadership training.
- 21 paid volunteer days per year.
To be considered for an exciting employment opportunity with the world’s leading fabric building company, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WeatherPort is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.