JOIN THE WEATHERPORT TEAM!
Make a difference and help us provide the most engineered fabric buildings!
Are you looking for a rewarding career? Do you have a positive outlook and thrive in a team-focused and demanding environment?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the questions above, then you may be an ideal candidate to work at WeatherPort Shelter Systems! We have positions open now and are continually searching for talented, hard-working individuals with a variety of backgrounds and experiences, who love competition and strive for excellence.
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include the following:
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- 3 or more years of professional work experience preferred.
Working at WeatherPort has many benefits, including:
- Competitive pay packages.
- Health insurance plans.
- On-site fitness center.
- Employee bonus plan (entry-level to top-level executives).
- Leadership training.
- 21 paid volunteer days per year.
To be considered for an exciting employment opportunity with the world’s leading fabric building company, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
WeatherPort is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer.