THE DAGB SERIES – THE ULTIMATE DESIGN-BUILD SOLUTION FOR LARGE FABRIC BUILDING REQUIREMENTS
WeatherPort® is the world’s leading provider of large fabric buildings. The DAGB Series is the ultimate tensioned building solution with standard widths available up to an impressive 150’ wide, with height-adjustable side walls, and configurable to any length. Custom engineered widths are available up to 200’ wide. Nearly every feature of the DAGB Series is customizable to meet specific building requirements and engineered to meet local and international building codes for safety.
The DAGB Series utilizes a double-arch frame system made of high-strength galvanized steel and a tensioned architectural membrane to produce the world’s most rugged and longest-lasting fabric building solution. WeatherPort DAGB Series of fabric buildings are made in the USA, by hard working Americans, using the highest-quality materials, the latest engineering principles, and cutting-edge manufacturing techniques. The craftsmanship and dedication that goes into producing each custom-designed DAGB Series building system, provides an investment ensuring decades worth of use, even in the most extreme and harshest environments around the world.
Since opening our doors in 1968, thousands of customers, in more than 65 countries, have successfully proven and continue to enjoy the benefits of our long-lasting building designs, superior engineering, and unmatched manufacturing abilities. The clear span design combined with the ability to customize the peak and side wall height of the DAGB Series, allows for maximum use of interior space. Additional benefits of the DAGB Series include:
Minimal Foundation Requirement.
Minimal Tool Requirement.
Quick and Easy Assembly.
Modular Building Design.
High-Strength Metal Frame Systems.
Long-Lasting Tensioned Membranes.
The Unmatched Choice of Color.
Add Logos and Designs.
Near Endless Options.
Contact us today by calling (970) 399-5909, or clicking the button below to request a free design consultation! A friendly WeatherPort building specialist is available to discuss your building needs, and create the ultimate design-build solution for your large fabric building requirement.
AN UNWAVERING DEDICATION TO HIGH QUALITY FABRIC BUILDING SYSTEMS
For 50 years, WeatherPort has operated by the principle – never compromise quality for quantity. We are proud to say our engineered fabric buildings are “Made in the USA” by hard working Americans, and cater to a discerning audience seeking quality. WeatherPort creates the most enduring, safest, longest-lasting, and most engineered fabric buildings on the market.
While many other fabric building providers have sacrificed quality by having their structures cheaply made overseas, WeatherPort’s success is a testament to this philosophy and what continues to drive us to develop unique building solutions that not only surpass our customer’s expectations but push the technological envelope to remain the world’s leading provider of fabric buildings – big and small.
LARGE FABRIC BUILDINGS AND A WORLD OF SUCCESS
Given the DAGB Series’ rugged durability and unrivaled level for customization, it’s easy to imagine the countless number of applications and industries such a large fabric building (engineered up to 150’ or 200’ wide) could be adapted and used for. Below is a list of the most popular uses for a WeatherPort DAGB Series fabric building:
- Concert halls, event halls, and music venues
- Modular offices and workspaces
- Kitchen and dining facilities
- Aquatic centers and community pool enclosures
- Commercial greenhouses and greenhouses for retail, nurseries, and legal cannabis production
- On-site warehouse facilities, distribution centers, storage facilities, sand and salt storage buildings, bulk storage facilities, and recycling buildings
- Machine and equipment storage facilities
- Large maintenance facilities and workshops
- Covered outdoor seating for restaurants, bars, and wineries
- Car dealership showrooms, sales offices, detailing and wash bays, maintenance facilities, and delivery structures
- Convention centers, exhibit halls, and structures for outdoor trade shows, fairgrounds, amusement parks, as well as parks and recreation buildings
- Instant retail and rental shops
- Field stadiums, school gymnasiums, indoor sports centers, sports arenas, and indoor practice and training facilities
- Equestrian and horse riding arenas, rodeo arenas, indoor riding centers, horse barns and stables, dairy and cattle buildings, livestock production and housing
- Large structures for film sets or support facilities for the film industry
- Ski lodges and ski resorts
WeatherPort has successfully fulfilled contracts to provide custom designed and engineered fabric buildings to governments and municipalities, as well as the following industries: aviation, fisheries and hatcheries, manufacturing, marine, mining and exploration, oil and gas, and construction.
CONTACT US TODAY TO DESIGN A LARGE FABRIC BUILDING!
Rely on our five decades of proven expertise, by contacting us today to discuss your large fabric building requirement using the information below. A friendly WeatherPort building specialist will discuss your project to help determine the specific needs, work with you to custom design a building solution, and provide budgetary information for approval. Our dedicated team has experience assisting projects in all stages of planning and construction, including preliminary design.